Why use Commercial Pressure Washing Services to clean dirt and grime from your building?
What are some of the issues specific to Commercial Pressure Washing?
Commercial Services are paramount for high traffic areas, grease stains, and common areas to prevent accidents and present your company in the best light possible.Danger of slips and falls on dirty slippery when wet surfaces exposes your business to lawsuits. Reputation issues from an unkept property image can hurt business. Some of the issues we see when working with commercial properties;
- Dumpster pads – can be smelly and present your business in a bad light. If that’s how you maintain your property, what other things are you sloppy with?
- Roofs – unsightly black stains and mold making your property look old and outdated
- Parking Lots – curbstones and parking blocks covered in black lichen which can be difficult to remove
- Sidewalks – green and black organics can make for a very slippery surface when wet
- Store Fronts – grime and dirt make the outside appear outdated and doesn’t reflect an efficient, current business
- Graffiti removal – evidence of vandalism on the property doesn’t give the impression of being safe for customers
- Drive Through areas – oil, grease and tire marks make your property appear old and rundown
- Awnings – mold and algae tend to grow in dark areas which invite insects and leave the area feeling dingy
- Tennis Courts – mold, algae and mildew can cause accidents when wet
- Retaining walls – mold, mildew and moss make an uninviting eyesore
- Common Areas – need to be kept clean for company functions and spaces for coworkers to enjoy and maintain their safety
Dirty grimy spaces appear old and out of touch, desperate. A fresh looking appearance presents you in a light that says you are on top of things and current. This presents a trustworthy message that says your customers are in the right place dealing with the right company. You wouldn’t hang out in a dirty place, why would you choose to do business in one? It’s all about perception and perception is reality.
This article by Jason Parker of Performance Painting Contractors is based on painting, however, it touches on how exterior maintenance is important to how your business is perceived. – https://www.performance-painting.com/blog/3-reasons-exterior-maintenance-is-important-to-your-business
As with any structure, by not maintaining your property with regular exterior cleaning and maintenance you risk exposing the structure to damage. By letting dirt and grime accumulate it not only gives you a bad image and can be costly! We’re fully licensed and insured and can present certificate of insurance on demand.
A Clean Exterior Helps Prevent Mold Growth
How do you maintain it?
How We Can Help
- High Traffic Areas
- Parking Lots
- Store Fronts
- Handicap Ramps
- Graffiti Removal
- Drive-through areas
- High Traffic Areas
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool Aprons and Areas
- Patio Areas
- Entrance Ways
- Mail Kiosks
- Retaining Walls
- Common Areas
- And more…